Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Israel Travel Vlog - Galilee Sea, Nazareth, Jordan River, Caesarea





I am starting a new series!  I will be traveling the world in 2018!  In the last episode, I shared with you my hometown Hong Kong!  In this new travel video, I went to Israel and Jordan with my mom for 10 days!  This is her Christian pilgrimage and I was just accompanying her.  You will see many beautiful sites, and some include actual places mentioned in the Bible.  In this episode, you will see the Galilee Sea, where it was said that Jesus had performed many miracles.  You will also see Caesarea, a Roman City during the time of Jesus, Nazareth where Jesus grew up.  We also saw the Cana Wedding Church where Jesus turned water into wine at a wedding.  We also went to the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized.  My mom chose to strengthen her Christian faith by being baptized again in the river.

Click HERE for the entire travel playlist!

Check out my palette: DMQ Dream Big Palette!
http://www.DivaMakeupQueen.com/

Sign up here to find out more #DMQDreamBig Palette
https://madmimi.com/signups/66758/join




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...