Friday, January 19, 2018

PALEO + VEGAN WEIGHT LOSS DIET??!?


I am trying out the Pegan Diet.  It's a cross between paleo and vegan diet with some modifications.  As some of you know, I have been on the paleo diet for a few years now.  The paleo diet is not only healthy, but it helped me lose weight fast.  I lost a total of 15 pounds, and I have a lot more energy.  It's really healthy because you are eating whole foods avoiding processed foods, sugar, and carbs with gluten.  So here's my journey to trying out this new Paleo Vegan Diet.  In this video, you will see me on my official Day 1, featuring one vegan meal I ate at Two Spoons, then Vegan Food Shopping at Trader Joe's, and my home cooked paleo vegan meal!  My Spiritual Center started the 30 Days Plant Based Adventure:

Celebration Spiritual Center:

Also check our my other weight loss videos out:
EASY WEIGHT LOSS SMOOTHIE: 
EASY WEIGHT LOSS RECIPE: 
How To Lose Belly Fat Sassy Water HERE: 
5 BEST WEIGHT LOSS SUPER FOODS:  
WEIGHT LOSS HACKS
How To Lose Weight Fast
https://goo.gl/09G70V



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...